Revenger 27ft 225ps optimax

Hier darf sich jeder mit seinen Boot vorstellen.

Everybody is invited to introduce himself with his boat.

Moderator: Offshoreonly ORGA

Sake
Stabsgefreiter
Stabsgefreiter

Revenger 27ft 225ps optimax

Beitrag von Sake »

Hello,

I have the boat for 3 months now and i love the handling of this RIB, i nevver tought that i would buy Rubber. but i have to be honest she is a very very good boat, top speed on my gps id 98 kph, i drove the pokerrun with the boat and she didt very well.

Best regards Sake and my son Sjoerd
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Regards Sake,

Revenger 29ft with twin 250 VERADO
Scarab 28
Stabskapitän Leutnant
Stabskapitän Leutnant

Beitrag von Scarab 28 »

Hi

Da jetzt nen großen Spiegel dran und auf 502 oder so umgbaut. Schlauch mit V 8 Sound das mach Laune
( auf nem Rennen in Italien gesehen waren superschnell)

Gruß

Hans
Wild Card 09
Kapitän zur See
Kapitän zur See

Beitrag von Wild Card 09 »

Cool boat, Sake. I enjoyed running beside you at the weekend in Holland and watching how smoothly such a light boat can handle. Looked great and your son really seemed to enjoy it too. And it was nice to meet the man behind the H2X with the 575SC............
THE FLIGHTMASTER
Sake
Stabsgefreiter
Stabsgefreiter

Beitrag von Sake »

Thanks for the compliment Wild card it was also very nice talking too you also,

Mij son Sjoerd is stil talking about your boat, when he opens his eays, till he goes to bed, the whole day long he is talking about the wild card. and he is right that is a onbelieveble boot, you spendt so much effort in the details of that boat! i am honnest whem i say that is the coolest boat i have seen. some times people upgrade there boat and the do too much! yours is PERFECKT!!!

Sorry for the bad spelling

Sake and Sjoerd
Regards Sake,

Checkmate-Team
Träger des DEUTSCHEN GROSS KREUZES

Beitrag von Checkmate-Team »

Nice boat sake, dont see 98kph on the Poker Run. :twisted: :lol: :lol:
Bootscenter Michael Wüst - Am Mainufer 18 - 65462 Gustavsburg

www.mw-wuest.de

Winterlager,Mercruiserersatzteile,Mercruiser Diagnostic,Sonderumbauten und Aufbereitung,Service,Handel, Mobilerservice,

info@mw.wuest.de
Tel: 0171 622 91 60
Sake
Stabsgefreiter
Stabsgefreiter

Beitrag von Sake »

Checkmate-Team hat geschrieben:Nice boat sake, dont see 98kph on the Poker Run. :twisted: :lol: :lol:
She was running most of the time 98 , but i could not hould up against your boat :shock: :lol:
Regards Sake,

team TAZ
Korvetten Kapitän
Korvetten Kapitän
Beitrag von team TAZ »

it must be great fun to drive this rib ! it seems to fly !

the seats are very impressive !

i´m with you....

the TAZMANIAN DEVIL
Wild Card 09
Kapitän zur See
Kapitän zur See

Thanks Sake. Tell your son that next time we meet he can come along for a ride in Wild Card..... and I would love to take a ride in your Revenger, too.
THE FLIGHTMASTER
Sake
Stabsgefreiter
Stabsgefreiter

Beitrag von Sake »

Wild Card 09 hat geschrieben:Thanks Sake. Tell your son that next time we meet he can come along for a ride in Wild Card..... and I would love to take a ride in your Revenger, too.

Deal! :P i hope @ that time i have a 300xs on the back of the Revenger.
Regards Sake,

Wild Card 09
Kapitän zur See
Kapitän zur See

300 Horsepower :shock: :shock: :shock: on an 1100 Kg Boat 8) 8) 8) That should keep the hull out of the water!!!!! I can´t wait for that ride!
THE FLIGHTMASTER
Checkmate-Team

Beitrag von Checkmate-Team »

Sake, did we not drive 98 MPH all the time? :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol:

I'm of the opinion that your boot was running at nice speed, but I think with your Formula it would have been more interesting. :lol: :wink:
Bootscenter Michael Wüst - Am Mainufer 18 - 65462 Gustavsburg

www.mw-wuest.de

Winterlager,Mercruiserersatzteile,Mercruiser Diagnostic,Sonderumbauten und Aufbereitung,Service,Handel, Mobilerservice,

info@mw.wuest.de
Tel: 0171 622 91 60
Sake
Stabsgefreiter
Stabsgefreiter

Beitrag von Sake »

Checkmate-Team hat geschrieben:Sake, did we not drive 98 MPH all the time? :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol:

I'm of the opinion that your boot was running at nice speed, but I think with your Formula it would have been more interesting. :lol: :wink:

Damn Yes you are right that was 98Mph :lol: :lol:

In the first place i should go with the formula, but that would give me allot of work.
you know i want to sel the formula so my girlfrend and i have make the formula shine like new and she stands here in the carpoart, waiting for the new owner.
The revenger was the easyes way to go this time.

But yes you are richt the formula would give you a good run for the monney :D , she does a real 78.8 mph on the gps, and there is more in that maschiene.
Regards Sake,

Pantera 28
Flottillen Admiral
Flottillen Admiral

Beitrag von Pantera 28 »

Yeah, the Formula is good fo 80+ and the best of it there is no need to
slow down in big chop. Can´t belive you are selling it.
Sake
Stabsgefreiter
Stabsgefreiter

Beitrag von Sake »

A lex,

The only reason for selling is, that the boat is too big to tow to some several places, i wil go for a 27 ft that lenght should not be a problem for a Bmw 530 diesel i hope.
Regards Sake,

Pantera 28
Flottillen Admiral
Flottillen Admiral

Beitrag von Pantera 28 »

I can understand this Sake,

As much as I miss the Formula I really enjoy the ability to have a boat now that I can tow without any problems.

Oh, I don´t need the bowlight any longer because I bought a pop-up style
light. Looks really cool 8)

If you would send the other stuff before we can celebrate our first anniversary :D I would be very happy.

Are you on the Rhein River next weekend ? If yes, bring it along.

A L E X
Sake
Stabsgefreiter
Stabsgefreiter

Beitrag von Sake »

A lex,

I pay your bow light! and the another things i brought that with me @ the last pokerrun, i tought you where there. i hope to get there next week! i must be honest you have great humor!! :lol: :lol

Thanks Sake
Regards Sake,

Pantera 28
Flottillen Admiral
Flottillen Admiral

Beitrag von Pantera 28 »

I could not come to the Run because I had no alternator :(
The old one died due to bad rigging work :evil:

But now I am back in working order.
All cable connections are rearranged in a proper way.

Test run yesterday was o. k. :jump
Sake
Stabsgefreiter
Stabsgefreiter

Beitrag von Sake »

Perfeckt,

How fast can you get here now? and what prop you have now?
Regards Sake,

Pantera 28
Flottillen Admiral
Flottillen Admiral

Beitrag von Pantera 28 »

I have a 28 Bravo. Works super.

Full throttle with drive complete out is only good for a short time because brown stripes can occur in the pants due to the chine walk. Then the Speedo shows about 85. If I go about 75 and a bit plus the ride is stable.
Sake
Stabsgefreiter
Stabsgefreiter

Beitrag von Sake »

:lol: :lol: :lol: SUPER!
Regards Sake,

NORDIC POWERBOATS EUROPE
Stabskapitän Leutnant
Stabskapitän Leutnant
Beitrag von NORDIC POWERBOATS EUROPE »

H2X hat geschrieben:I could not come to the Run because I had no alternator :(
Bad rigging ????

I thought the transformation was done by the number 1 in Holland by BONESTROO :oops:
more info on www.nordicpowerboats-europe.com

Best Buy High Performance & Lab Finished Props in Europe Online shop www.powerboatprops.com
Sake
Stabsgefreiter
Stabsgefreiter

Beitrag von Sake »

NORDIC POWERBOATS EUROPE hat geschrieben:
H2X hat geschrieben:I could not come to the Run because I had no alternator :(
Bad rigging ????

I thought the transformation was done by the number 1 in Holland by BONESTROO :oops:
Peter,

some times things go wrong, this man is the nr 1 here. you do not even come close to this man his company and knowlige about boats!! you talk talk is ok but don"t talk about things you don't know! ok? ok!
Regards Sake,

NORDIC POWERBOATS EUROPE
Stabskapitän Leutnant
Stabskapitän Leutnant
Beitrag von NORDIC POWERBOATS EUROPE »

Sake hat geschrieben:[some times things go wrong, this man is the nr 1 here. you do not even come close to this man his company and knowlige about boats!! you talk talk is ok but don"t talk about things you don't know! ok? ok!
@ Sake Did you had a bad sleep because Holland lost the game in the World Championship football? :?: :D :wink:

No need to become mad about this topic even less to become personal :evil: :evil:

First of all, I don't have any problem if you consider Bonestroo as your local #1; It’s your money, your boat so feel free to buy by the dealer you feel most comfortable with…

On the other hand, I think it is correct from Alex (H2X) the info he putted on this board about his rigging problems caused by Bonestroo. The electrical rigging was not done properly and caused the electrical failure of the alternator :evil: . Only after correct re-rigging and rewiring the cables it seems to be ok right now :wink:

Last of it; Before bashing down our company read some Powerboat / Hotboat Magazines... Nordic is simular / known for the perfect rigging etc producing more then 175 new boats every year .

If you don’t believe us by worth, always feel free to examine our boats for rigging details on the next Poker Run.

Besides, Nordic is one of the VERY few (like Cigarette, Outerlimits, Fountain) T.E.A.M. boat builders; meaning only them are Merc Racing certified & have the license & authorisation to install Mercury Racing Engines. Merc racing will NOT deliver any engines / parts etc to NON T.E.A.M. certified dealers 8) 8) This also might explain why Alex could not order any parts for his 575 sci at the previous mentionned shop :oops: :oops:

Next time, just ask your local shop about his T.E.A.M. or MERC RACING certification :wink:

Just my 02 cents Peter Nordic
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
more info on www.nordicpowerboats-europe.com

Best Buy High Performance & Lab Finished Props in Europe Online shop www.powerboatprops.com
Sake
Stabsgefreiter
Stabsgefreiter

Beitrag von Sake »

NORDIC POWERBOATS EUROPE hat geschrieben:
Sake hat geschrieben:[some times things go wrong, this man is the nr 1 here. you do not even come close to this man his company and knowlige about boats!! you talk talk is ok but don"t talk about things you don't know! ok? ok!
@ Sake Did you had a bad sleep because Holland lost the game in the World Championship football? :?: :D :wink:
No need to become mad about this topic even less to become personal

First of all, I don't have any problem if you consider Bonestroo as your local #1; It’s your money, your boat so feel free to buy by the dealer you feel most comfortable with…

On the other hand, I think it is correct from Alex (H2X) the info he putted on this board about his rigging problems caused by Bonestroo. The electrical rigging was not done properly and caused the electrical failure of the alternator :evil: . Only after correct re-rigging and rewiring the cables it seems to be ok right now :wink:

Last of it; Before bashing down our company read some Powerboat / Hotboat Magazines... Nordic is simular / known for the perfect rigging etc producing more then 175 new boats every year .

If you don’t believe us by worth, always feel free to examine our boats for rigging details on the next Poker Run.

Besides, Nordic is one of the VERY few (like Cigarette, Outerlimits, Fountain) T.E.A.M. boat builders; meaning only them are Merc Racing certified & have the license & authorisation to install Mercury Racing Engines. Merc racing will NOT deliver any engines / parts etc to NON T.E.A.M. certified dealers 8) 8) This also might explain why Alex could not order any parts for his 575 sci at the previous mentionned shop :oops: :oops:

Next time, just ask your local shop about his T.E.A.M. or MERC RACING certification

Just my 02 cents Peter Nordic

Hello Peter,

Yes i did :lol: ,

I know that A lex have problems with wiring, but the engine self is running very strong, bonestroo did valve adjustmend before i schip the boat to A lex, that he did perfeckt! but let's not go on to this eany more.

Thanks Sake
Regards Sake,

Sake
Stabsgefreiter
Stabsgefreiter

Beitrag von Sake »

the new 300 is here
Regards Sake,

Antworten

Zurück zu „Who is who Boote“