flea market for boat parts

Moderator: Offshoreonly ORGA

Antworten
bordewolf
Stabsgefreiter
Stabsgefreiter

Biete Phantom 21 Inboard

Beitrag von bordewolf »

I m gonna sell my 21 phantom inboard ,boat started its live as a never rigged splash which I completely build from scratch which can be found here in this thread :

http://www.boatmad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10168

Boat is build to last and very stif and build whit the best parts available no expense spared everything is like new on the boat and have about 50 hrs on it total .Boat was first wet in june 2012 .

It is powered by a special build Gm Ls engine stroked to 6.6 liter whit forged internals ,dry sump oil system ,closed cooling ,programable Mast motorsports injection system .
Dyno sheet available making 557 hp and 740nm of tq
Whit drive by wire foot throtle

Drive is a Imco SC extreme -3" whit 1:50 ratio turning a BBlades special build 30 pitch bravo prop whit more rake and cupping .

Steering is full hydraulic mayfair dual ram to keep everything in control

2 alluminium 90 liter fuel tanks powdercoated white

two fuel pumps ,one low pressure whit waterseperator that pump into a catch tank where the bosch motorsport injectionpump feeds the engine from .
all hoses are aeroquipe .

all hoses are aeroquip

Custom made interior and all Dana Marine billet alluminium or stainless hardware

Trailer is a Riba 1600 that is older but I bought it new and is always stored inside bearings and brakes are just replaced .

Looking to sell the complete set but considering to sell boat whit out engine ,drive and steering .

Price thru Pm or call

Serious inquiry s only please I don t need to sell it but want to start a new project .

info +31626896256

Cheers

Bor

Bild

Bild
Antworten

Zurück zu „Biete & Suche
offer & wanted“