Neues rund ums Offshore-Boot

news about and new stuff for offshore boats

Moderator: Offshoreonly ORGA

offshore
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

apache 42

Beitrag von offshore »

look under the hood from the skater in saint tropez.
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
offshore
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

apache 42

Beitrag von offshore »

Here the pictures from the workshop from a friend a the forum here.
The guys from Nor tech location Antibes.
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Cigaretteman
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Re: apache 42

Beitrag von Cigaretteman »

offshore hat geschrieben:I see you got the pictures I made this summer in sainte tropez,I posted them on oso,.
Here are a few more I made .gearbox is with air shifter same as in teaque's boat , its the same set up.
The owner is MR Harribo from the sweets.
the boat is extreem loud ! :lol: :lol:
this is not the fastest apache in south france,there is one for sale in Nice one of the 5 kevlar lightweight the made with chief 2x1500.
Same owner has a skater with the same engines in saint tropez
Hi Offshore,

Which 41 Apache is that? Do you have any pictures of that one? I know there are the Flying Falcon for sale, but that one only has 2X950 Chiefs.

Cigaretteman
Paddy
Vizeadmiral
Vizeadmiral

Beitrag von Paddy »

Thanks for the information and the pics, offshore. That's really a nice refit of the "Tsunami".
What Apache would be for sale in Nice? I know only of the Flying Falcon (like Cigaretteman) with 2x950hp engines. Link: http://www.jameslist.com/advert/54055/f ... -apache-41#(F=(B=|199|,T=|tab0|),S=|brand|)

I have seen the Skater in St. Tropez, too. It seemed not to be in the best condition, but I believe that this cat is fast like hell with twin 1500hp engines... :shock:
THE PADDINATOR
offshore
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

mc manus

Beitrag von offshore »

should be the flying falcon, i think then it has 2 x chief 950
The boat is from the same owner as the skater in saint tropez.
the skater had a couple of upgrades last years,
in the season a mechaniker koms every morming before they run the boat to check the engines.last time i was on it we could see on the recal that he hit the 140 with the skater.
Cigaretteman
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

I actually think that there are only 3 41 Apaches left in France and that is the 5 star 1, the one with the lambo engines and the Flying Falcon. Any one know how the Lambo engined one runs? The 5 star 1 is for sale but needs a lot of TLC. Hammerhead and Shaka both went to the US. Anyone else know of other Apaches down there?
Paddy
Vizeadmiral
Vizeadmiral

Beitrag von Paddy »

Cigaretteman hat geschrieben:I actually think that there are only 3 41 Apaches left in France and that is the 5 star 1, the one with the lambo engines and the Flying Falcon. Any one know how the Lambo engined one runs? The 5 star 1 is for sale but needs a lot of TLC. Hammerhead and Shaka both went to the US. Anyone else know of other Apaches down there?
Is the one with the lambo engines called "Dementiel"? I have seen this boat in St. Tropez a few years ago on the dock, but without engines and drives. I don't know what happened with her.
A few years ago, there were so many Apaches in St. Tropez. "Twistana" (Apache 36) is now running in Sweden. But what about the Apache 47 "Fighter One"? "Octavian" (Apache 47) has also been lying in St. Tropez, "Running Brave" (Apache 47) was there, too. "SAM" (Apache 41), "5 star 1" (Apache 41), "Mega Toy" (Mercurio McManus 42) and even some more... :( In the last three or four years, I have only seen "Tsunami" in the south of France.
THE PADDINATOR
offshore
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

mc manus

Beitrag von offshore »

'cigaretteman' yes the apache called chaka is redone before it left france to Canada, its done bij mistral marine in sainte maxime,
i have a picture from a blue one i tink this is the one with the lambo's.
the other picture is one of the boats owned bij disigner Fendy
offshore
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

mc manus

Beitrag von offshore »

@paddy ;the orange five star , it's stil for sale.
i think it's stil on the atlantic site of france.
Paddy
Vizeadmiral
Vizeadmiral

Beitrag von Paddy »

I think "Dementiel" is the one with the Lambos. Take a look at the 8 wholes for the exhausts, that's typical for the Lambos...

Here are two more pics of "Foxtrot Oscar II" (Apache 36)...
THE PADDINATOR
offshore
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

mc manus

Beitrag von offshore »

Also one of my favorite is a cougar called US1 with triple 650.
boat is in extreem good shape
Cigaretteman
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Yep that is the one. It came from Monaco and originally had 575's and #3 drives. Fighter One was for sale earlier this year I don't know if it sold. There was another 41 in France that also moved to Sweden it is now called Ecological Disaster. It seems like many of them went back to the US in the last few years.
Paddy hat geschrieben:
Cigaretteman hat geschrieben:I actually think that there are only 3 41 Apaches left in France and that is the 5 star 1, the one with the lambo engines and the Flying Falcon. Any one know how the Lambo engined one runs? The 5 star 1 is for sale but needs a lot of TLC. Hammerhead and Shaka both went to the US. Anyone else know of other Apaches down there?
Is the one with the lambo engines called "Dementiel"? I have seen this boat in St. Tropez a few years ago on the dock, but without engines and drives. I don't know what happened with her.
A few years ago, there were so many Apaches in St. Tropez. "Twistana" (Apache 36) is now running in Sweden. But what about the Apache 47 "Fighter One"? "Octavian" (Apache 47) has also been lying in St. Tropez, "Running Brave" (Apache 47) was there, too. "SAM" (Apache 41), "5 star 1" (Apache 41), "Mega Toy" (Mercurio McManus 42) and even some more... :( In the last three or four years, I have only seen "Tsunami" in the south of France.
Cigaretteman
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Re: mc manus

offshore hat geschrieben:@paddy ;the orange five star , it's stil for sale.
i think it's stil on the atlantic site of france.
It is for sale but looks to be in bad condition. They claim engines are fresh though but I think it needs a total redo.
Cigaretteman
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

A German guy owned a 41 also it was the King Midas boat. Last i heard it was going back to the US but after that I lost track.
There even is one 41 in Denmark that is taken apart. A guy I know bought it from Ibiza but he killed himself in a motorcycle accident. Then another guy I know bought the project but it has been sitting since.
Cigaretteman
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

There are also 2 41's in Italy that i know of, both for sale at the moment.
Great Brittan even have 1 41 running over there.
Paddy
Vizeadmiral
Vizeadmiral

Beitrag von Paddy »

Cigaretteman hat geschrieben:A German guy owned a 41 also it was the King Midas boat. Last i heard it was going back to the US but after that I lost track.
King Midas? There it is:

viewtopic.php?t=6193

I think you are right. A lot of Apaches are back in the USA.
THE PADDINATOR
Paddy
Vizeadmiral
Vizeadmiral

Re: mc manus

Beitrag von Paddy »

offshore hat geschrieben:Also one of my favorite is a cougar called US1 with triple 650.
boat is in extreem good shape
The Cougar is still in St. Tropez. This pic was taken in September 2009.
THE PADDINATOR
Cigaretteman
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

It is a shame to see it going back but I would rather see it going back than ending up in Russia. I actually think it might be easier to sell it in Europe than in the US based on the value of the dollar and the crises over there. Look at Sacred Ground that has been for sale for a while over there it is priced right but still has not sold. Let's hope he reconsider and leave it over here unless it is already to late.
Paddy hat geschrieben:
Cigaretteman hat geschrieben:A German guy owned a 41 also it was the King Midas boat. Last i heard it was going back to the US but after that I lost track.
King Midas? There it is:

viewtopic.php?t=6193

I think you are right. A lot of Apaches are back in the USA.
Paddy
Vizeadmiral
Vizeadmiral

Beitrag von Paddy »

By the way: I remember another Apache 36 which has been lying in St. Tropez a few years ago. I think its name was "Le Calumet" (2x800hp). It was on boatshop24 for a very long time (around 100.000 €), but I don't know if it was finally sold. I think it was offered by a boat trader from Monaco.
THE PADDINATOR
Cigaretteman
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Was it the one with the blue #6 drives?

Paddy hat geschrieben:By the way: I remember another Apache 36 which has been lying in St. Tropez a few years ago. I think its name was "Le Calumet" (2x800hp). It was on boatshop24 for a very long time (around 100.000 €), but I don't know if it was finally sold. I think it was offered by a boat trader from Monaco.
Cigaretteman
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

This one was for sale on boatshop24 for a long time
Paddy
Vizeadmiral
Vizeadmiral

Beitrag von Paddy »

Cigaretteman hat geschrieben:Was it the one with the blue #6 drives?
Unfortunately, I'm not sure about the blue #6 drives. But I do know that it was an Apache 36 (almost complete white boat with an Apache head on the side, white and green interior).
THE PADDINATOR
Cigaretteman
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

No, I remember now it was white with a new type indian head on the side in red and black colours.

Paddy hat geschrieben:By the way: I remember another Apache 36 which has been lying in St. Tropez a few years ago. I think its name was "Le Calumet" (2x800hp). It was on boatshop24 for a very long time (around 100.000 €), but I don't know if it was finally sold. I think it was offered by a boat trader from Monaco.
Cigaretteman
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

There where another 36 for sale in Italy for a long time it had #6 drives and Chief 800 blower engines.
Cigaretteman
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Here it is, I knew I had a picture somewhere-

Paddy hat geschrieben:
Unfortunately, I'm not sure about the blue #6 drives. But I do know that it was an Apache 36 (almost complete white boat with an Apache head on the side, white and green interior).
Antworten

Zurück zu „Offshore News“